Thursday, May 22, 2014

Home!

(add 2 photos from BCCH)

10:50 am

In the clinic playroom and then enjoying a post-procedure popsicle! Because he had a spinal procedure, he has to lay low for an hour, almost done that now. Watching shows until 11:15 when we should get the green light out of here and head to the ferry!

1:37 pm

We are in line and will board the 3:15 boat to Nanaimo!!!

7:45pm

Home to brothers, Oma, Tucker, friends next door. As it should be.



Other than the smiling, teary faces of our family and friends welcoming us home, the first thing I noticed was the SMELL! It's spring, almost summer! Who knew? There were only a few buds on the trees when I left home 6 weeks ago. I came home to the lush greenery, fresh from a rain shower. It was unbelievable. That's when I realized I haven't been outside for more than about 20 minutes since we left home. This is bliss ... until my hay fever kicks in.

1 comment: