Saturday, July 12, 2014

July 4-11 {INPATIENT}

** If you are reading this in February, don't fret!
I posted this today (Feb. 23/15) because I realized I hadn't written
anything about his fever and admission in July of last year. All is well! **

Due to a fever, followed by a series of very unfortunate events that took place at our local ER, Jax was admitted to hospital in Victoria for one week. He thought the ambulance ride there was pretty neat, I nearly hurled from motion sickness. The Malahat Drive is unforgiving under the best of circumstances for a lightweight traveler like myself. Sitting sideways in the back of a big ol' truck with interior lights on, trying to maintain a conversation with a super chatter paramedic and keep a smile on my face for my dear boy ... that was an experience I don't ever want to repeat!

I'll write more about this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment